ABOUT ONLINE FAIR
From All Devices
Real Fair Atmosphere
Virtual fairs, which bring the physical fair atmosphere to the digital environment, enable both exhibitors and visitors to have a real fair experience. The fairs organized with customized appearance and content according to the demands of your company are organized in the concept you want. More than the arrangements you can make in the classical fair areas are experienced on the online platform.
Our user-friendly fairs, which can be accessed via computer, tablet or phone, can be easily managed and visited over the internet. You can easily meet the target audiences online in our virtual fairs supported from all browsers.
You can get fast and practical results from the virtual fairs that are carried to the digital world with our user-friendly online platform that combines the concept of the classic fair with today's modern technology and offers technological solutions with continuous improvements.
Live support service is provided online for exhibitors from your online fair decision to the stage of the fair, from the fair to the end of the fair. All support is provided to ensure a perfect fair experience
Live Chat & Video
At the stands, where live visitors can interact, representatives of the participating institutions can manage the stand and interact with them at the same time. Video and written speeches in digital media allow you to make an accurate assessment after the fair and to obtain effective results from these meetings.
Retrospective Fair Information and User Data
Thanks to your visitor information recorded in online fairs, you reduce the loss of visitor communication at physical fairs to zero. You can also contact after the fair by having the contact information of the visitors who have visited your stand and have not contacted you.
Low Cost and High Access
You get rid of high cost expenses such as accommodation, transportation brought by physical fairs. On the online platform, you can connect to any part of the country or the world over the internet and expand your access. With the costs you reduce, you can also focus on increasing your return on investment.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ONLINE AND PHYSICAL FAIRS
• It is economical for companies since there are no transportation, accommodation and booth costs.
• Global. Everyone in the world can visit the fair and access information.
• Comfortable and fun. You can manage your stand from your Office, a cafe or mobile application.
•Simple. The desired stands can be easily found with the Smart Matchmaker. Going from one stand to the next is just a click away.
• High, almost unlimited capacity. Thousands of people can look at your stands at the same time. They can review your information and leave their contact information to you with a click.
• Management time is possible. You can make an appointment with your potential customer to discuss later.
• Fixed information recording process. The information of the visitors can be recorded as the participant can export this data and as they wish.
• Detailed statistics. How many visitors visited at the booth, how much time they spent, where (country / region / city), the most interested information and more were recorded during the fair, and you can get this data as professional reports after the fair.
Expensive. There are additional costs as well as participation fees.
Limited accessibility. Only those who can go to the fair area can access the fair.
Traveling, carrying everything for stands, setting up stands and physical efforts throughout the day are both physically and mentally tiring.
In big fairgrounds, people go there and it takes time to find the stand they want to see. Sometimes they can't even find the stands.
Limited capacity. When your booth is crowded, people will surpass it. And they probably won't come back. While there is a crowd, you can miss your potential customers.
All booth staff can be busy and another customer can leave the booth and never visit again.
Sometimes records may be inadequate. Sometimes it may not be possible to note down all the visitors' information, then transfer this information to the computer, review and match it.
Unhealthy statistics. In general, you can not get statistics as well as the number of exhibitors and visitors